Fic: Till You Make It
Jul. 28th, 2012 11:21 amTill You Make It (19776 words) by
lightgetsin
Chapters: 1/1
Fandom: Dresden Files - Jim Butcher
Rating: Explicit
Warning: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Harry Dresden/John Marcone
Characters: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden, John Marcone, Elaine
Summary:
Chapters: 1/1
Fandom: Dresden Files - Jim Butcher
Rating: Explicit
Warning: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Harry Dresden/John Marcone
Characters: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden, John Marcone, Elaine
Summary:
I squirmed, pinned between him and the counter. "It’s not – look, I don’t run to schedule, okay?" I said. "Don’t – I’m not easy."
"You don’t say." Okay, that much sarcasm was uncalled for.
"I mean it," I said doggedly. "I’m not one of those ‘insert coin, pull lever’ girls."
no subject
Date: 2012-07-28 10:22 pm (UTC)I do love the little detail of the maker's mark on the vibrator, that someone very smart is probably making a hell of a living on toys for the magical techbane set, and that Harry's way to loosen up is to admire and take apart a delicate, fiddly masterpiece of magic and engineering over the course of weeks.
no subject
Date: 2012-07-31 01:48 am (UTC)Don't ask how much time I've spent pondering the likely applications of magic to the sex toy industry. Just don't.